The JMHS website will be fully updated with 2015-2016 content by Friday, September 4, 2015
- Thank you, Mr. Merrell!
After 31 years of dedicated service to FCPS, and 14 of those
years as the principal of JMHS, Mr. Merrell is retiring effective July 31st.
We thank him for all the hard work he put into making JMHS an
excellent school for students to grow and learn. The Warhawk Nation
wishes Mr. Merrell all the best as he begins the next chapter of his life.
- Join Us For Fall Kick Off!!
- Tuesday, September 1st 4pm-6pm
- In the JMHS Back Parking Lot
- Back to School Packet Is Here!!
- Everything you need to know to kick off the 2015-2016 School Year
- Back To School Night is Thursday, September 10th
- 2015-2016 Bell Schedule
- Office (Main, Counseling, Activities) hours 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Teachers’ contract hours will be 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Library hours will be 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Late bus day is on Wednesdays with a 4:30 PM departure time.
- Exterior doors will remain locked until 7:30 AM. Students will
not be permitted to enter the building before 7:30 AM unless
arrangementshave been made for the student to be supervised by
a JMHS staff member. Please plan accordingly.
- Class of 2016- Senior Portraits
- All seniors should have had a senior portrait taken by now.
- If you have NOT, please call Lifetouch at 800-445-1189.
- Click here for more details.
- Free Connector Bus Passes For JMHS Students
- SAT and ACT Mock Tests
- Saturday, September 19th
- More Information Here
- Madison Summer Reading 2015
- Where You Go is Not Who You’ll Be by F. Bruni
- JMHS Common Read 2015 Information
- New SAT, Old SAT, ACT: What Does it all mean?
- Presentation by J. Applerouth
- Tuesday, September 29 6:00-7:15 pm (Warhawk Hall)
- More Information
Grading and Reporting