Welcome to Louise Archer!
- You can now email your child's absences to our attendance mail. All absences and late arrivals should be reported by 9:30 AM each morning. Please include the reason your child will be absent. LouiseArcherESAttendance@fcps.edu
- AAP Updates: Please note the deadline to submit AAP Level IV Referral Form and optional materials for students in grade 2 who are not in the pool and students in grades 3-6 is February 3, 2015. All materials should be submitted to Alice Berenbaum, AART. The Parent Information packet contains information regarding screening, testing, and identification procedures for Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) full-time Advanced Academic Programs (AAP) and explains the screening process and provides the deadlines to be met.
Additional information about FCPS full-time and school-based gifted services may be obtained by visiting the AAP web site or by contacting email@example.com Download Parent Information Packet Forms Timeline
Upcoming Student Holidays
- Thursday, January 29 - Early Closing @ 1:55
- Friday, January 30 - Student Holiday - NO SCHOOL
- Monday, February 2 - Student Holiday - NO SCHOOL
- Upcoming Events
- Tuesday, February 3 - AAP Level IV Referral Form
- Tuesday, February 10 - Beginner Band Performance @ 7PM
- Friday, February 20 - PTA Pizza Bingo night
- Friday, March 6 - Louise Archer Day