Welcome to Louise Archer!
- You can now email your child's absences to our attendance mail. All absences and late arrivals should be reported by 9:30 AM each morning. Please include the reason your child will be absent. LouiseArcherESAttendance@fcps.edu
- An AAP Information Session to review the screening process and Parent Information Packet for full-time AAP (Level IV) placement for the 2014-2015 academic year will be held on Thursday, January 15th from 9:30-10:30 AM in the STEAM Lab at Louise Archer.
Please note the deadline to submit AAP Level IV Referral Form and optional materials for students in grade 2 who are not in the pool and students in grades 3-6 is February 3, 2015. All materials should be submitted to Alice Berenbaum, AART. The Parent Information packet contains information regarding screening, testing, and identification procedures for Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) full-time Advanced Academic Programs (AAP) and explains the screening process and provides the deadlines to be met.
Additional information about FCPS full-time and school-based gifted services may be obtained by visiting the AAP web site or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org Download Parent Information Packet Forms Timeline
Upcoming Student Holidays
- Friday, December 19 - Early Closing @ 1:55
- December 22-January 2 - Winter Break - NO SCHOOL
- Monday, January 19 -MLK Jr. Birthday - NO SCHOOL
- Thursday, January 29 - Early Closing @ 1:55
- Friday, January 30 - Student Holiday - NO SCHOOL
- Monday, February 2 - Student Holiday - NO SCHOOL
- Upcoming Events
- Wednesday, January 14 - PTA meeting
- Thursday, January 15 - AAP Info Session
- Wednesday, January 21 - Geography Bee
- Tuesday, February 3 - AAP Level IV Referral Form