Welcome to Little Run Elementary!
Top Stories from LRES:
- Tuesday April 14, 2015, is picture day. Class pictures must be paid for in advance. After reviewing individual pictures, parents can pay for them or return them to school. Information and order forms for class pictures will be sent home on April 7th.
- SOL Testing Dates are listed below. Parents are asked to avoid scheduling appointments on a day when their child is testing.
Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 6 May 11 - Reading SOL May 15 - Reading SOL May 14 - Reading SOL May 13 - Reading SOL May 12 - Reading SOL May 21 - Math SOL May 18 - Math SOL May 20 - Math SOL May 27- Math SOL May 22 - Math SOL May 19 - Math SOL May 28 - Math SOL May 26 - VA Studies SOL May 29 - Science SOL
- Student Information System (SIS) Parent Accounts:
- Parents or guardians are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org when requesting transportation changes so the office staff can complete the necessary paperwork for these changes. Transportation changes should be reported by 11:00am unless in the case of an emergency. This email address will also be used for parents or guardians to report absences or expected tardies. Messages regarding absences can still be left on the Absentee hot-line 703-503-3535.
The Box Top Store is open for business: Every Tuesday students can bring in box tops and get prizes at our weekly Box Top Store! More information about the program at: www.boxtops4education.com
To register your Kindergartner for the school year 2015-16, please call the Little Run Office for an appointment at 703-503-3500.
A link to all the registration forms are below:
- Student Registration
- Home Language Survey
- Health Information
- Emergency Care Information
- Pre-Kinder Experience
- Criminal Conviction
- School Health Form
- Registration Requirements
Little Run Elementary School is in the Woodson High School and Lake Braddock Secondary School Pyramids. Little Run's graduating sixth graders attend Frost Middle School or Lake Braddock Secondary School-Middle School.