Welcome to Little Run Elementary!
Top Stories from LRES:
- School Board member Mr. Ryan McElveen welcomes you back to a new school year. Please watch his welcome back message.
- At large school board representtaive Mr. Ilrong Moon is also welcoming back families to a new school year.
- 2014-2015 Supply Lists are now available! Please click on the "Supply Lists" tab located in the menu on the left hand side of the screen to find the supplies your child needs for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Non-profit Groups who would like to set up a table to distribute fliers at Little Run’s Open House/Back to School night on August 28th at 6:15 pm , may do so by contacting Diann Gericke at 703-503-3500.
- Parents or guardians are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org when requesting transportation changes so the office staff can complete the necessary paperwork for these changes. Transportation changes should be reported by 11:00am unless in the case of an emergency. This email address will also be used for parents or guardians to report absences or expected tardies. Messages regarding absences can still be left on the Absentee hot-line 703-503-3535.
- The Box Top Store is open for business: Every Tuesday students can bring in box tops and get prizes at our weekly Box Top Store! More information about the program at: www.boxtops4education.com
To register your Kindergartner for the school year 2014-15, please call the Little Run Office for an appointment at 703-503-3500.
A link to all the registration forms are below:
- Student Registration
- Home Language Survey
- Health Information
- Emergency Care Information
- Pre-Kinder Experience
- Criminal Conviction
- School Health Form
- Registration Requirements
Little Run Elementary School is in the Woodson High School and Lake Braddock Secondary School Pyramids. Little Run's graduating sixth graders attend Frost Middle School or Lake Braddock Secondary School-Middle School.