Welcome to Little Run Elementary!
Top Stories from LRES:
- Student Information System Parent Accounts
- The Magic Flute Opera will be performed this Friday, November 21, 2014 at 1:45pm.
- This year's canned (and non-perishable) food drive will be held November 17-25. Your donations will help support the Salvation Army and provide food baskets for families in need.
- The Book Fair is coming soon! It will be held the week of December 8, 2014. Purchasing days will be on the 10th and 11th of December.
- Parents or guardians are asked to email email@example.com when requesting transportation changes so the office staff can complete the necessary paperwork for these changes. Transportation changes should be reported by 11:00am unless in the case of an emergency. This email address will also be used for parents or guardians to report absences or expected tardies. Messages regarding absences can still be left on the Absentee hot-line 703-503-3535.
The Box Top Store is open for business: Every Tuesday students can bring in box tops and get prizes at our weekly Box Top Store! More information about the program at: www.boxtops4education.com
To register your Kindergartner for the school year 2014-15, please call the Little Run Office for an appointment at 703-503-3500.
A link to all the registration forms are below:
- Student Registration
- Home Language Survey
- Health Information
- Emergency Care Information
- Pre-Kinder Experience
- Criminal Conviction
- School Health Form
- Registration Requirements
Little Run Elementary School is in the Woodson High School and Lake Braddock Secondary School Pyramids. Little Run's graduating sixth graders attend Frost Middle School or Lake Braddock Secondary School-Middle School.