Welcome to Little Run Elementary!
Top Stories from LRES:
- Parents or guardians are asked to email email@example.com when requesting transportation changes so the office staff can complete the necessary paperwork for these changes. Transportation changes should be reported by 11:00am unless in the case of an emergency. This email address will also be used for parents or guardians to report absences or expected tardies. Messages regarding absences can still be left on the Absentee hot-line 703-503-3535.
Student Information System (SIS) Parent Accounts:
- The Box Top Store is open for business: Every Tuesday students can bring in box tops and get prizes at our weekly Box Top Store! More information about the program at: www.boxtops4education.com
- To register your Kindergartner for the school year 2015-16, please call the Little Run Office for an appointment at 703-503-3500. A link to all the registration forms are below:
- Student Registration
- Home Language Survey
- Health Information
- Emergency Care Information
- Pre-Kinder Experience
- Criminal Conviction
- School Health Form
- Registration Requirements
- Little Run Elementary School is in the Woodson High School and Lake Braddock Secondary School Pyramids. Little Run's graduating sixth graders attend Frost Middle School or Lake Braddock Secondary School-Middle School.