||Spring Sports Schedule 2013
Download the current season's Sports Schedule by clicking on the icon to the right.
Important Information Concerning FCPS Sports
The following information affects all students participating in FCPS sports.
In order to compete in sports at Lee High School, an athlete must:
Each athlete is required by the Virginia High School League (VHSL) to have a physical exam in order to compete in athletics.
The physical is good for all three sports seasons in one school year.
Each new school year you must complete a new form with a physical exam dated after May 1st of the upcoming school year.
You can pick up forms from the Activities Office or you may download the form from the VHSL website or the Lancers website.
For answers to questions about the Athletics' Programs, please contact the Director of Student Activities, Ms. Lori Barb or the Activities Office at 703-924-8352.
For up to date schedule information, call the Activities Hotline at 703-924-8400. If you have questions about a specific sport, contact the head coach for that sport.
This can be done through the Lancer Athletics Web Site at www.lancersathletics.org
- Complete an Emergency Care Form.
- Complete a VHSL Physical Form.
- Complete the online Concussion Education Program (to be completed by athlete and 1 parent)
- Sign the FCPS Extracurricular Participation Policy.
- Sign the Communicable Disease Assumption of Risk Form.
- Be a regular bona fide student in good standing at Lee High School.
- Be enrolled in the last four years of high school (grades 9-12).
- Be enrolled no later than the fifteenth day of the current semester.
- Be enrolled in 5 or more credit subjects.
- Not have been enrolled in high school for more than 8 semesters.