- Lee News and Events
- Daily Announcements
- This event will focus on educating parents about player safety in football. The emphasis will be on current practices in education, prevention, identification, treatment and return to play/return to learn.
- FCPS will host its first concussion safety clinic for parents on Monday, November 3, at Annandale High School.
Please view the attached newsletter which provides important information about building resiliency in our students!
- FCPS and community programs are highlighted, including information about bullying awareness, mental health awareness, youth survey data, and our new crisis text hotline.
- Contact school psychologist, Maria Genova, with questions at 703 924 8346.
Lee-zine 2014 Inter-Disciplinary Magazine – “The True Test: Alternatives to Standardized Testing"
- Spanish version found here