- Lee News and Events
- Daily Announcements
Credit Exam for World Languages information
- The exam is designed to assess students’ native language proficiency and enable them to earn one or two credits toward fulfilling the world languages requirement for the Advanced Studies Diploma, see information on the credit exam website for specific locations
- Students must meet with their school counselors to register. Registration opens 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 12, 2015 and closes at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The attached newsletter provides great tips to help you collaborate with your high schooler to create and maintain homework routines.
- Tips and resources are discussed!
- Please feel free to contact Maria Genova, School Psychologist, with questions at 703 924 8346.
- This event will focus on educating parents about player safety in football. The emphasis will be on current practices in education, prevention, identification, treatment and return to play/return to learn.
- FCPS will host its first concussion safety clinic for parents on Monday, November 3, at Annandale High School.
Please view the attached newsletter which provides important information about building resiliency in our students!
- FCPS and community programs are highlighted, including information about bullying awareness, mental health awareness, youth survey data, and our new crisis text hotline.
- Contact school psychologist, Maria Genova, with questions at 703 924 8346.
Lee-zine 2014 Inter-Disciplinary Magazine – “The True Test: Alternatives to Standardized Testing"
- Spanish version found here