Middle School Counseling Services
New Student Registration
1. Make certain that your new address is within LBSS boundaries by checking on http://www.fcps.edu/boundary .
2. Check with your current school's counseling office to have them begin their withdrawal procedures.
3. Contact LBSS Middle School 's Office of Counseling to obtain a registration appointment with our registrar at 703-426-1030.
3a. Complete the necessary forms which can be downloaded on http://www.fcps.edu/it/forms/bundles.shtml .
3b. In addition parents must have 5 forms completed for new students to receive their locker.
4. Bring the following to your registration appointment
- completed registration forms from step 3 above
- your deed or lease to provide proof of residency
- your child's birth certificate
- report card or transfer slip from your child's last school
- records of immunization; students lacking required documentation of immunizations will be barred from attendance
- any special education documents
Homeless Information and Resources
Student Transfer information