- Spring SOL testing is right around the corner and is scheduled to run from Wednesday, May 25 through Wednesday June 15. Please see the letters below for further information.
- Congratulations to Kilmer's Reilly Tran, who was named to the first-ever USTA junior leadership team. See the full article from Fairfax Times for more information.
- George C. Marshall's Award Winning Theatre Department closes its 2015-2016 season with the musical Loserville! For more information, please see the flyer.
- Gretchen E. Hazlin, Head Librarian at Kilmer Middle School, is the 2016 Potomac Region Librarion of the Year for the Virginia Association of School Librarians (VAASL). The announcement was made on March 12th at the VAASL Potomac Region conference. Mrs. Hazlin is now in contention to be the VAASL School Librarian of the Year!
- PE Uniforms for the 2016-2017 school year are now available for purchase through the Athletic Union Website. For more information, please see the flyer.
- Registration for the rising 7th grader summer camp, Shifting Gears, is now open. Please see the flyer for further information.
- FCPS and Fairfax County Department of Neighborhood and Community Services (DNCS) have teamed up to offer a 5 week camp for rising 7th, 8th and 9th graders. The camp is called VIP and registration for summer is now open. For more information, pleasee see the flyers below:
- Interested in participating in Orchestra next year? Check out the video and flyer.