- Spring SOL testing is right around the corner and is scheduled to run from Wednesday, May 25 through Wednesday June 15. Please see the letters below for further information. Additionally, please note the following house designations: 7-1(A), 7-2(B), 8-1(C), 8-2(D).
- This year, KMS is again inviting all 8th grade students in good academic and disciplinary standing to join us on June 22nd at Kings Dominion. For further information, please see the links below:
- Huge Congratulations to the entire faculty and staff at Kilmer. We have recently been awarded the top tier Virginia Index for Performance (VIP) Governor’s Award for Educational Excellence. For more information, please see the full news release.
- The KMS EXPRESS is now available. Check out the full edition!
- Viva Vienna is here, and we continue to offer volunteer opportunity for middle school students. Please register using the Signup Genius. If you have already signed up, please remember to bring your service hours form.
- KMS families can still purchase year books for the 2015-2016 school-year by visiting the Josten Website
- Parents of Kilmer Middle School are invited to participate in a short online survey about adolescent health and well-being. Your experience matters for this important research. Students will receive a $5 Amazon.com gift card after they complete the survey. To learn more about the study and grant permission for your child to participate, please see the flyer.
- ESOL Online Summer School is now open for registration. For more information, please see the flyers and instructions below:
- PE Uniforms for the 2016-2017 school year are now available for purchase through the Athletic Union Website. For more information, please see the flyer.
- Registration for the rising 7th grader summer camp, Shifting Gears, is now open. Please see the flyer for further information.
- FCPS and Fairfax County Department of Neighborhood and Community Services (DNCS) have teamed up to offer a 5 week camp for rising 7th, 8th and 9th graders. The camp is called VIP and registration for summer is now open. For more information, pleasee see the flyers below:
- Interested in participating in Orchestra next year? Check out the video and flyer.
- Don't miss It's a Grand Night for Singing on Broadway! Hear Langley High School's award-winning chorus sing your favorites from Annie, Oklahoma, A Chorus Line, Wicket, and other hit shows. For more information, please see the flyer.