- Our annual Kilmer Locker Night is an open house for students to receive their class schedule & locker assignment, tour the building, and locate their classrooms.
- Eighth Grade Locker Night, Tuesday, August 30th from 4:00-6:00 p.m. – Student schedules and locker assignments will be available for pick-up.
- Seventh Grade Locker Night, Thursday, September 1st from 4:00-6:00 p.m. – Student schedules and locker assignments will be available for pick-up.
- Friday, September 2, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – schedule pick-up for families who are unable to attend our locker night events. The building and student lockers will not be accessible during this time.
- Please bring the following forms (filled and printed) with you to Locker Night to receive your class schedule and locker assignment:
- The Kilmer Supply List for the 2016-2017 school year is now available.
- FCPS Presents "Book Your Summer" June 27 to September 7
Every FCPS student is encouraged to "Book Their Summer". Students will spend the summer reading using the READ! card as a guide. Students successfully participate if they achieve a "READ!" across the card in any direction. Choices include reading any of the following: something current, reading out loud to someone else, a book in a series, a fiction book, a non-fiction book, and more. Participating students in each school have a chance to win two individual prizes: $50 in additional books of their choice or a laptop! For more information, visit www.fcps.edu/is/book.
- Huge Congratulations to the entire faculty and staff at Kilmer. We have recently been awarded the top tier Virginia Index for Performance (VIP) Governor’s Award for Educational Excellence. For more information, please see the full news release.
- PE Uniforms for the 2016-2017 school year are now available for purchase through the Athletic Union Website. For more information, please see the flyer.