FCPS is pleased to announce electronic parent access to Family Connection, the comprehensive web site that students and their families can use to help make decisions about post-graduation education and career choices.
Family Connection is linked to Counselor's Office, an FCPS service for tracking and analyzing data about college and career plans that provides up-to-date information specific to each school.
Parents may now view their students' information through their FCPS 24-7 Learning Account. If you do not have a Parent View account, you may register by going to blackboard.
Login using the following information:
On any day, at any time, parents using the internet will be able to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process
- View the resume, online planning surveys, colleges and careers information their
student has entered
- Learn about student strengths and preferences
- Access their students’ exploration of learning styles, career interest and postsecondary plans, research colleges
- Compare their students’ GPA and standardized test scores to their school’s data on students who have applied in the past.
- View student events
- Find out which college, military, and career events are taking place at their school
- Travel with your student on the path to lifelong learning, goal setting, and achievement.
- For additional questions about Family Connection, please contact your school counselor or career center specialist.