Welcome to Fort Hunt Elementary!
SOL Testing Dates
Please be mindful of the SOL Schedule when scheduling any appointments that may cause students to miss school.
Tues., May 19 (9am, Reading P1)
Wed., May 20 (9am, Reading P2)
Tues., June 2 (9am, Math P1)
Wed., June 3 (9am, Math P2)
Thurs., May 21 (9am, Reading)
Wed., May 27 (1pm, Math P1)
Thurs., May 28 (9am, Math P2)
Thurs., June 4 (9am, History)
Fri., May 22 (9am, Reading)
Thurs., May 29 (1pm, Math P1)
Fri., May 30 (9am, Math P2)
Fri., June 5 (9am, Science)
Fri., May 15 (9am, Reading)
Wed., May 27 (9am, Math)
Institute for the Arts (IFTA)
For students currently in grades 6-11 who will enter grades 7-12 during the 2015-16 school year. Click here for more information.
Elementary Institute for the Arts (E-IFTA)
For students currently in grades 3-5 who will enter grades 4-6 during the 2015-16 school year. Click here for more information.
Hour of Code!
Each grade level had the chance to access some great coding activities during the Hour of Code (and so many more can be found on the HOC website!):
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade: The Foos!
- 2nd Grade: Tynker Build Your Own Game
- 3rd and 4th Grade: Coding with Anna and Elsa and Tynker Build Your Own Game
- 5th Grade: Make a Flappy Bird Game and Robomind Academy
- 6th Grade: Bitsbox Make a Game and Robomind Academy
- Other coding activities: Made with Code, Lightbot, Scratch