Welcome to Fort Hunt Elementary!
Are you a parent of a student entering Kindergarten next year? Join us for Kindergarten Orientation on Monday, April 13 at 3:45pm. Our future students are encouraged to come as well!
April is Autism Awareness Month!
Join us Friday, April 10 for our annual Autism Awareness Walk, taking place between 12:30 and 2:30.
Also, don't forget to donate your change to our Kids and Coins for Autism Speaks campaign! The campaign will run through April.
Institute for the Arts (IFTA)
For students currently in grades 6-11 who will enter grades 7-12 during the 2015-16 school year. Click here for more information.
Elementary Institute for the Arts (E-IFTA)
For students currently in grades 3-5 who will enter grades 4-6 during the 2015-16 school year. Click here for more information.
Hour of Code!
Each grade level had the chance to access some great coding activities during the Hour of Code (and so many more can be found on the HOC website!):
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade: The Foos!
- 2nd Grade: Tynker Build Your Own Game
- 3rd and 4th Grade: Coding with Anna and Elsa and Tynker Build Your Own Game
- 5th Grade: Make a Flappy Bird Game and Robomind Academy
- 6th Grade: Bitsbox Make a Game and Robomind Academy
- Other coding activities: Made with Code, Lightbot, Scratch
Have you liked us on Facebook yet? Check out our page for some great pictures and updates on what's happening around the school.
New PTA Website
Check out the new PTA Website- you can join the PTA, sign up to volunteer, become a part of the directory, and so much more!