Sunday, December 6th – Great Falls Celebration of Lights (for info about the event
** Note the change of day from what was originally listed.
- Students must be accompanied by an adult at this event. This is not a drop off event.
- Students should arrive by 5:00 PM though the event opens at 4:30.
- Location - Great Falls Village behind the post office. We will meet near the tree at the far end of the soccer field from the post office.
Thursday, December 10th – Winter Concert
· 7:00 PM concert – chorus members should report to the FES cafeteria at 6:15.
Thursday, January 21st – Langley Pyramid Concert
- 7:00 PM concert – chorus members must arrive before 6:00 PM to warmup, the concert will be over by 7:30 (or before so parents who are picking up should be there by 7:15)
- McLean Bible Church - 8925 Leesburg Pike
If you were at the meetingor if you missed it and are interested in attending meetings and being on the school newspaper staff, please fill out this form.
Dining Out For Forestville
every 2nd Wednesday of the month!
1025 Seneca Rd. -10% of sales back to Forestville!!
Please mention you are Forestville Family to your server!!
Glory Days in North Point will be sponsoring on ongoing fundraising event through March 31st!! Start saving your itemized receipts and turn them in to the front office where a Glory Days receipt deposit box is set up and 10% of all sales will come back to Forestville!! Happy Dining!!
BB 24/7 Parent Information
Starting September 8, 2015, you must have an active SIS Parent Account to be able to login to FCPS 24-7 Learning. The same login will be used to access both the SIS and FCPS 24-7 systems on this date.
(If you have lost your activation Letter, you must come to the school to get a new one.)
Logging into SIS Parent account is how you can access your students BB 24/7.
Glory Days in North Point will be sponsoring on ongoing fundraising event through March 31st!! Start saving your itemized receipts and turn them in to the front office where a Glory Days receipt deposit box will be set up by this Friday and 10% of all sales will come back to Forestville!! Happy Dining!!
Call 877-366-2668 option 2 to get card # then register on-line www.giantfood.com/aplus select “school tools”, select “register your card”, enter the first 3 letters of your last name and your 12 digit card #,
Fairfax County Public Schools has designed a mobile app to help parents and students access information you need where and when you need it. The FCPS Mobile app is free and available now for download on Android devices, iPhones and iPads. For more information click here