Joel "Rambo" Harrop -Technology Support
Peter Novgrod - School Based Technology
Robert Lee - Technology Assistant
Technology Staff Overview
Falls Church High School teachers, staff, and students have access to a highly specialized Information Technology staff that is capable of managing most technology-related issues as well as provide technology related training.
The Information Technology staff at Falls Church High School is comprised of both a Technology Support Specialist (TSSpec) and a School Based Technology Specialist (SBTS). Overall, these individuals perform the following duties:
- Plan & implement instructional technology & training within school.
- Provide curriculum integration support.
- Perform troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Perform software installations.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Maintain & manage local area network.
- Serve as liaison between school & divisionwide technology resources for training, maintenance, installation & upgrade.
Provide information technology leadership, products and services for Falls Church High School while managing school-wide information resources and ensuring information security and integrity.
Become the model for effective and efficient client-centered services and products so that we are the premier IT services provider for education. Create a totally connected community where technology is available where and when you need it, and is appropriate to your needs.
The following are various resources that we found helpful to our students:
FCPS Department of Information Technology Page
FCPS DIT Information for Teachers & Staff
FCPS DIT Information for Students
FCPS DIT Information for Parents
FCPS DIT Information for the Community
This web page may contain links to one or more pages that are outside the FCPS network. FCPS does not control the content or relevancy of these pages.