Academy Admission Process
Why Should Students Take A CTE Course - Play this video (04:00)
Video highlighting the benefits of student taking Career and Technical Education courses.
2014-15 Chantilly Academy Admission Process
- Academy courses are offered to students that will be classified as juniors or seniors for the 2014-15 school year.
- Sophomore students can apply to Automotive Collision, Carpentry, Criminal Justice or Engineering.
The following must be included in the application packet:
- Incomplete applications will be returned to student's counselor to review & resubmit.
- Applications should be forwarded to the Academy as soon as they are completed.
- Juniors given priority in 2 year programs.
- Seniors given priority on 1 year programs.
- The rubric will be used to review applications.
- A waiting list is maintained for oversubscribed courses.
Admission Time Schedule
- March 28nd - All applications due to the Academy
- April 11th - Verification lists to include received applications.
- May 1st - List of Accepted, Wait Listed & Denied students to base schools
- June 10th - Final Acceptance List with class period