Student Parking Permits will be offered for sale first come, first served to seniors only on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 from 10 AM to 12 PM in the CVHS atrium.. In keeping with previous tradition Senior Class Board Members who are involved in the organization of this event are the only students exempt from waiting in line.
- Both parts of the two part Parking Application signed by both a parent and the student. The two parts of the parking application can be downloaded here (Part 1 | Part 2 ) or picked up from the Main Office. Please remember to include your vehicle information and tag number on the form
- Payment of $200 for the required FCPS maintenance fee of the parking areas. Checks, Money Orders, Cash are acceptable forms of payment
- All school debts or financial obligations must be paid or taken care of with the Sub-Schools prior to purchase
- A valid drivers license (Yes a temporary (90 day paper) or provisional license is fine, however no learners permits that strictly require the student to drive with a licensed driver are accepted)
The next mass sale of Student Parking Permits will occur on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 from 10 AM - Noon in the CVHS atrium. This day is open to all underclass drivers as well as to seniors who couldn’t make it on the 29th. All items listed above are required at time of purchase
- After the above dates, any remaining permits may be purchased at the Security Office during non-instructional times only. There will be plenty of parking permits available.
- Questions may be directed to Tom Trapp (703) 802-5569 starting on August 27th between 7:30 AM and 3 PM or e-mail me at Thomas.Trapp@fcps.edu after Aug 27th.
Students who park on Centreville HS grounds will adhere to these parking rules.