Student Services




If you graduated/withdrew from AHS more than 5 years ago you must get your transcripts from Central Records:


Wilton Woods Administrative Center
3701 Franconia Road
Alexandria, VA 22310

Phone: 703-329-7666 or 703-329-7741


Attention Seniors:


Materials for Senior Transcript Request. Bring to Student Services



***For teacher recommendations: You must give them an addressed envelope with one stamp for them to send by mail separately. (Teacher Recommendation Request Form)


Follow college directions closely. Each school is different, some have a particular and specific process for completing applications.


Please contact Cyndi Garman
Transcripts Secretary