If you graduated/withdrew from AHS more than 5 years ago you must get your transcripts from Central Records:
Wilton Woods Administrative Center
3701 Franconia Road
Alexandria, VA 22310
Phone: 703-329-7666 or 703-329-7741
Materials for Senior Transcript Request. Bring to Student Services
- Transcript Request – form found in student services or on this webpage. Fill it out completely with yours and your parent’s signature (unless you’re already 18).
- Secondary School Report or Counselors Form – This will be on the school website, if the school requires it (not all do). You will need to print this form out and bring it in as part of your transcript request packet.
- Activity Sheet – Another name for resume, CV, etc.; a list all of your high school activities. Make a copy for each school you are applying to.
- Envelope for each school – with 2 stamps and addressed to the school you are applying to.
- Bring all materials to Student Services to transcript secretary, Ms. Anglade.
***For teacher recommendations: You must give them an addressed envelope with one stamp for them to send by mail separately. (Teacher Recommendation Request Form)
Follow college directions closely. Each school is different, some have a particular and specific process for completing applications.
Please contact Cyndi Garman