Aldrin Elementary is celebrating its 20th Anniversary. On Monday, June 8th, there will be an anniversary reception from 5-7 in the Aldrin cafeteria. All present staff and former alumni and staff are cordially invited to attend.
- New Bell Schedule for 2015-16 School Year
2015-16 School Year: Aldrin ES -- 9:20am- 4:05pm
- Be sure to visit the Spotlight on Aldrin page, found under "About Our School" from the quick links on the left navigation bar, to find out about some of the happenings at Aldrin.
- Bring Your Own Devices (or, BYOD) is supported at Aldrin Elementary. Registering devices is now an automated process, and the steps for connecting to the WiFi on personally owned devices can be found here. For more on the BYOD policies and procedures, please visit BYOD, found within the Academics & Other Programs on the left navigation bar.
- Did you know all students in FCPS are eligible to download a free version of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus on home computers? Did you know that low-cost internet is available to families in the free lunch program through Cox and Comcast? Are you looking for places in your community that provide free internet access? Visit FCPS Technology @ Home for all the details.
Current Newsletters & Downloads
- 2015 SOL Assessment Schedule
- 2014-15 School Improvement Plan at a Glance
- Check out Teachers Having Fun singing about being Happy: http://youtu.be/2rHyNXnvotw
- This supports the 3 R's of Respect that Aldrin students are learning at school. View this presentation (in Microsoft PowerPoint) to learn more.
- 2014-15 School Supply Lists
- Distribution of Flyers from Nonprofit Groups